Tulsi Ginger Tea
Holy Basil, Green Tea & Ginger
Potential Health benifits
- Strengthens the immune system, promotes longevity and enhances well-being
- Promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Increase the body’s efficiency in using oxygen, which improves stamina, strength and endurance.
- Helps with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.
- Neutralizes dangerous bio-chemicals that contribute to cancer degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- facilitates healthy liver function.
How to prepare Tulsi Ginger Tea
Take a pan, boil more than half a cup of water. When water boils add one tea spoon of Tulsi Ginger tea. Put off the flame and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes. Now add sugar as per taste along with milk if desired. Sieve it and Tulsi Ginger tea is ready to sip.
Nutritional Value ( per 100 Gms)
Energy – 328.00 kcal
Total carbohydrate – 61.41 g
Protein – 15.21
Total Ash – 9.71 g
Fat – 2.39 g
Moisture – 11.28 g
Organic certification by USOCA ( NPOP/NAB/0011 )
Manufacturer FSSAI no. : 12615003000007
Source of Origin : Uttarakhand , India